Brice Le Roux
Call now - (424) 645 - 7517
LOS ANGELES HYPNOTHERAPY SERVICES - CERTIFIED THERAPEUTIC HYPNOSIS FOR RELATIONSHIP ISSUES
Hypnotherapy Los Angeles > Relationships
Improve Your Relationships
Why would you want help with relationships? Because relationships are the central pillar of a happy and satisfying life, that's why. Whether it's about making it work with a new partner, putting things right after a spat, dealing with insecurity, or looking to make strong partnerships in the business world, therapeutic hypnosis can help you deal with the psychological and emotional issues that arise in any relationship and provide you with the tools to empower yourself for success.
What better way to improve one's relationships than by starting off understanding how relationships work?
Most relationship books in circulation focus on the innate differences between men and women in their attempts to explain why some relationships struggle or fail. After studying John Kappas' Relationships Strategies Theory at the Hypnosis Motivation Institute, I realized how completely unfounded such rationalization is. For, there is no inherently male behavior or inherently female tendency; rather, people, as individuals, possess dominant tendencies and traits, regardless of their gender.
We can categorize people as either “Emotional” or “Physical”, and most relationships are composed of one individual of each type (as opposites attract). Both genders can be both types (Physical or Emotional), and we are all a delicately balanced mix of both.
Unless we learn to recognize our own behavior as well as our partners, we are destined to repeat the same patterns and mistakes in relationships over and over again.
Does this sound familiar?
1. Your partner does not desire sex as much as you do
2. Your partner’s career takes priority over your relationship
3. Your partner withdraws when he or she is rejected
4. Your partner fears any potential loss of control
5. Your partner prefers interacting one-on-one or in small groups rather than in large groups
6. Your partner does not show as much affection or emotion as you do
7. Your partner leaves all the planning and socializing to you
8. Your partner wants to roll over and go to sleep after sex, rather than cuddle
Or, does this sound familiar?
1. Your partner wants sex more often than you do
2. Your partner gets upset that you do not put as much “effort” into the relationship
3. Your partner needs a lot of attention and/or validation
4. Your partner does not give you enough space and is far too pushy when you withdraw
5. Your partner does not take rejection well
6. Your partner wants to socialize more than you do and feels much more comfortable in groups than you do
7. Appearance and dressing is far more important to your partner than it is to you
8. Your partner wants to cuddle after sex, while you just want to enjoy your personal space
If the above notions resonated with you, you just defined your partner as the "Emotional" type.
If the notions above seem all too familiar, you just defined your partner as the "Physical" type.
If you just read this and came to the conclusion that you and your partner are complete opposites, congratulations! You are in a very workable relationship. If two emotionally-dominant individuals are involved in a relationship, they will likely become friends and not much else; the relationship will probably lack excitement. By contrast, if two physically-dominant individuals are engaged in a relationship, it will likely be plagued by competition and immense tension. In the beginning, such heat and tension may be mistaken for passion, but the relationship will inevitably unravel.
I help my clients gain newfound perspective regarding their relationships, both current and future. Call today to schedule a consultation and keep in mind that it's never too late to start improving your relationships!
If you want to take a quiz to see what your dominant behavior is, go to testmyrelationship.com/intro
AWARD-WINNING HYPNOSIS & COUNSELING FOR RELATIONSHIPS ISSUES
The Change Method offers a powerful combination of therapeutic hypnosis and state-of-the-art mental coaching techniques to help you improve your present and/or future relationships.
We are proud to serve the Los Angeles area and beyond via Skype. If you’d like to schedule an appointment, please call (424) 645-7517 or email us via the form below.
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
Please allow 6-12 hours for me to get back to you for any request sent via this contact form.